Tuesday 29 March 2011


Planning for shoot
For my magazine front cover and double spread I want to have it as a feature of a music artist. For my shoot I have asked my friend Danielle Robson to pose for me in a shoot. Here is some information about my model.

Information
Name: Danielle Robson
Age: 16
Interests: Music, Reading, Swimming, Tennis, Fashion and shopping.
Contact Details: 07879435938 daniellerobson65@hotmail.com

Invitation to Shoot:
Here is a thread of text messages that I sent Danielle to ask her to be my model for the shoot:
Me: heyy, how are you? I was wondering whether you could please come over to mine to shoot for my media? Let me know as I’ll have to get someone else xxxx
Danielle: hi charlotte, yeah thats fine! Is it for media? When would you like to do it? X
Me: Yayyy, thank you. I can do whenever really. Do you wanna do this Thursday because of the teacher strikes? Xxx
Danielle: Yeah that would be perfect! Can it be around 1 though, because I want a lay in! X
Me: Thats fine, so come round mine thrusday at 1 yeah? See you then xxx
Danielle: See you then Charlotte x

No comments:

Post a Comment